For Those With Mcad

Hi all, its been a while...... For those of you who have and are familiar with any of the meds used for MCAD..... I was taking the doxepin (its a strong H1 and H2 antagonist) at my worst, it helped me get out of the worst of it, but after 5 weeks, i could no longer take it as meds of it's nature don't do well with me. I am now taking again first thing of the mornings 300 mg of zantac with 1 zyrtec. The zyrtec is making me hungry all day and all night long. I've experimented with this combo 3 different times now and it works, it helps me function a whole lot more than if i dont take it. So, do any of you guys/gals out there know what I could take in place of the zyrtec that DOESNT cause such an insatiable appetite? The zantac is an H2, so the zyrtec H1. I know that i cannot take benadryl nor atarax (they drive me insane).... does claritin or allegra cause the appetite to increase? Or any advice you guys could offer, i would so grateful.... i've gained 7 lbs since i started my 'regimen' again, and after doing controlled 'experiments'.... i know for certain and H1 and H2 taken early in the morning for me works wonders. If i dont take them, im down. But, i find that the insatiable hunger is overwhelming and uncontrollable.... ugh. Please help!

thanks!

much love to you all

tennille