24-Hr. Urine Collection For Mineral Wasting

I'm wondering how many of you have had a 24-hour urine collection to measure your void, sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium? The amount of urine I produce in 24 hours is astronomical — way off the charts. I'm also wasting sodium, potassium and magnesium in my urine. Theoretically, this could explain dysautonomia in my case, and I'm wondering how many of you have had this type of analysis?

I did the 24 hour urine once and I'm supposed to do another I also couldn't believe how much urine I am producing.

I just wanted to say I seem to have no type of reserve either.

As full or as good as I may feel by evening it's like I retain nothing and wake up as weak as a kitten and have to start all over again eating eating eating drinking...like I am just starving.

I can't go more than about 2 hours without eating or I start feeling deathly ill

I get a funky smell to me blood sugar drops and I imagine I'm going into ketosis.

I would be afraid to go without food for any length of time.

This pattern just isn't normal.

All I do is eat eat eat all day long.

I'm afraid also to get on the scale I still don't know that I've gained anything despite everything I am eating.

I don't know that I've ever eaten this much in my life.

I probably ate more calorie dense foods and a lot of sugary drinks.

But never this much fruit and yogart in my life.