Shifting Trends In Your B/p

I'm pretty confused about something so was wondering if anyone else has this b/p phenomena as a 'norm' with dysautonomia....

While I have underlying essential hypertension ~ I get these crazy trends ~ lately week to week.

For example 2 wks. ago - my dialostolic or bottom number was over 100 as in 106 to 115 and minimally the mid 90's every morning ~ clearly showing a need for a b/p med asap in the a.m.

As this can be serious I looked at my treatment regimen - a diuretic, bystolic, and clonidine - The plan because this was so high was to double the bystolic (beta blocker like drug) - which even so is still a 'low' dose. Figured the 3 drugs together ought to take care of things....

Well it did...too much. Very low blood pressures for a week. Well alrighty then - I see my dysautonomia doctor and go back to just the half a tab of Bystolic to see if we can get the b/p back up....

I'll be darned - I can't really get it back up to snuff. I am quite symptomatic with b/p's of high 90's over 60's. So I'm pumping the PowerAde Zero drinks - reduce by half the nightly Clonidine additionally --- Thinking my sky high morning b/p would return in all it's glory today ...

It didn't! So now I'm low even in the morning - !! So I held the diuretic today (because I sweat buckets too lately) took half a bystolic and my normal one clonidine....in the a.m.

AND on it goes....

So curious does anyone here with the high blood pressure, and the yet higher with standing d/t sharp rises in catecholamines sometimes have months of "high b/p" pretty much all the time - relying on meds to control the underlying high B/P to a relatively normal blood pressure

Alternating with months of low blood pressure? I guess I could go in for another 24 hour blood pressure monitoring test - to see what's up on an official level with their equipment at the clinic....

I guess I'm getting anxious and a bit fearful about my body not being able to regulate it's blood pressure - even with the help of meds and fluids - and wonder what the 'end' of that scenario ever is -- like do you end up bedridden or some nonsense?

I get so sick feeling when it's low -- I'm working on wt. loss - but a 7 pound loss really wouldn't cure hypertension - so I am so confused.....I have a hefty 50 pounds to lose to get close to a normal bmi...

Can anyone relate to the instability - it used to be ups and downs in a day from orthostatic intolerance - but a major shift up and down is kind of new to me...

Thank you!