Abnormal Tcd

HelpPOTS

Hey I recently got a Trans-cranial doppler ultrasound which came out abnormal for my left anterior cartoid and the left side. I have had an MRA of the brain though and it was alright. I have always complained im not getting enough blood flow to my head and have cognitive impairments. I also have a retroflexed odontoid and abnormal clivo-axial angle. The doctor is gonna get the MRA rechecked but I don't know. Any ideas? I know there is something wrong!

Hey I recently got a Trans-cranial doppler ultrasound which came out abnormal for my left anterior cartoid and the left side. I have had an MRA of the brain though and it was alright. I have always complained im not getting enough blood flow to my head and have cognitive impairments. I also have a retroflexed odontoid and abnormal clivo-axial angle. The doctor is gonna get the MRA rechecked but I don't know. Any ideas? I know there is something wrong!

Who did your trans cranial doppler if you do not mind sharing? Were these tests done standing or lying down. I know in my case it could make a difference. Just an idea. Did they give you any additional feed back about the abnormal doppler?

Who did your trans cranial doppler if you do not mind sharing? Were these tests done standing or lying down. I know in my case it could make a difference. Just an idea. Did they give you any additional feed back about the abnormal doppler?

possibly mild stenosisng. I was sitting up. But for some reason my My mra is fine. But when the guy was doing the test my he couldn't get anything from my left eye and he said it was abnormal. So are there other tests to determine what is happening or is MRa gold standard?