Eeg

akavella

i am having an eeg and emg on thursday, and i am wondering if any of you POTS people have had one. i have seen them done in the hospital, but i am curious what your results were and your experience with it...

I had an EEG, and the results were pretty normal. I did get extremely lightheaded during one portion - they made me blow breaths to spin a pinwheel while they recorded the brain activity. Everything came back normal, but that blowing wore me out. The flashing lights also gave me a huge migraine afterward.

I do not have tremors, thankfully. My memory is terrible these days. I have always been a perfectionist in regards to grammar and speech. Now, my husband just laughs when I say something like, "the food room" instead of "kitchen." I make sticky notes as reminders, but forget to look at them too!! LOL

I do not have tremors, thankfully. My memory is terrible these days. I have always been a perfectionist in regards to grammar and speech. Now, my husband just laughs when I say something like, "the food room" instead of "kitchen." I make sticky notes as reminders, but forget to look at them too!! LOL

ya that is me too. or i will say words backwards, or slur them like im intoxicated or something. it is so annoying. i make notes as well, but like you forget that i made them.