What Wuld Be Reasons Why Being Denied For Research Clinic?

hilbiligrl

I was recently turned down for acceptance to the inpatient research clinic at Vanderbilt. They had told me that it would take 2 weeks before I would know an official acceptance or denial. They already had all my medical records, but i have been so sick that it took me a month to get the questionaire filled out and faxed back to them (it was like 13 pages of stuff). Within maybe 5 hours of faxing it, i had an email stating that I had been denied for admittance into the research program. I emailed them back and asked what reasons they deny, because I was so hanging on to that chance and i actually thought they would accept me hands down. But, maybe I don't understand how all this works and the reasons I would be turned down. Do yall know what reasons they would turn someone down so quickly? I admit, I have alot more symptoms that most i see on here, but everytime I read someone's post, it's like I am reading a detailed chapter of my own life. I have never found anyone who 'sounds' exactly like me until i came to this forum. But anyways, I wanted to ask that weeks ago as to reasons why someone would be turned down. Thanks everybody!

hilbiligrl