Fainted Today

nmorgen

Wow! I had a really bad day. The mailman came to deliver a package. I was feeling a little shakey when I opened the door, but I didn't have any warnings that I was going to pass out. I was signing for the package and woke up on the floor. I had no idea where I was or what was going on. I dont know if I would have woken up if the mailman hadn't been there talking to me. It was very scary. I know I must have really hit my head because the back of my head was killing me and I had a horrible headache. I also kept hearing a hissing noise in my head. I had to go to sleep and slept for the rest of the day. My head still hurts. I have been doing so well and it just upsets me that this happened. I guess if I start feeling shakey I just need to sit down or lie down. Hoping my head stops hurting. :(

I'm so sorry that happened to you.

I'm glad you sound okay though even though your head is hurting.

I have trouble with any abrupt activity like someone at the door the phone ringing. I have to get up slowly I cannot hop right up and doing and allow my body to adjust to the changes slowly.

First you get the adrenaline surge? that an event has happened and you need to respond. I have to do so very slowly or I don't do well either.

Hang in there!

The sad thing is I have only come close to passing out. I usually just get dizzy with my POTs. This scared me. My memory is not working with me today. I think I might have a mild concussion.