Cant Remember The Name Of Condition ?

miranda

Today I went to visit a new neuro , I have already been diagnosed with OI (NMH) .

Because emotions make me faint , He said that there is another condition called ?????????

that makes people faint and also feel paralised down one side of their body, and asked me do I feel I have this ?

My answer was no , I do not get numb. However then I remembered I have had episodes like this before (years ago). He said even though I dont feel I get them now I might have this ?

For the life of me, I cant remember the name he called it,

Any ideas please ?

Today I went to visit a new neuro , I have already been diagnosed with OI (NMH) .

Because emotions make me faint , He said that there is another condition called ?????????

that makes people faint and also feel paralised down one side of their body, and asked me do I feel I have this ?

My answer was no , I do not get numb. However then I remembered I have had episodes like this before (years ago). He said even though I dont feel I get them now I might have this ?

Any ideas please ?

Was it Vasovagal syncope or a vaso response?

Any ideas please ?

Was it Vasovagal syncope or a vaso response?

Have you ever read about the rare condition called Stiff Person's Syndrome? Stiff Man's Syndrome is another wording ... Anyway emotions can be the trigger and then all sorts of body wide stuff happens.... You might want to google it or read up on it in the braintalk forums...