Cleanses?

I was wondering if trying a cleanse or detox would be a wise thing to do. If so, is there one that's recommended?

My symptoms are always so much better when my system is clean but how to clean it without causing more harm?

I had a colonoscopy a few weeks ago. The prep was really tough but for a few days after I had no symptoms at all. But once my system got back to normal the symptoms started appearing again. But for about three days I felt like my old self again.

:(

You've had a colon cleanse. So, you don't really need another one at this point in time. But, there are things you can do to clean your blood and your liver. There are certain foods that you can eat that will help with this. It depends on how sick you are as to whether or not you could handle a full body cleanse. There are some more gentle than others. You can go to the health store and ask questions.

My guess is, if you are already feeling iky again - this soon. You've got some sort of food allergy or intolerance going on. Pay attention more to your diet and figure out what could be causing it. Keep a food diary and write down how you feel after you eat something even up to 4 hours later. Some foods will take days to show up - it's called a delayed reaction. But, when you look back on your journal there will be clues as to what you have repeated that could be the offender.