In Regards To Truma Thread:

Guest humanb4monitor

Guest humanb4monitor

There is NO 'don't let it get to you' with me on certain things.

Not with certain things but there are different levels of "getting to us."

My main "harmer/PTSD Cause,"...well...god helped me let go of the longing a couple years ago. Started before then but really let it go (longing) 2-3 years.

Then in our thread where you all have been so forthright and open, we spoke of emotional trauma and POTS + other illnesses.

I have asked so many times to be left alone. Then I demanded it. Then I demanded it using a loud voice. Then I demanded it using bad words and a loud voice.

Like I/we have enough to deal with than to be invaded w/o our consent.

Today was not fun physically.

Aweful actually. Last night THE main stalker revealed they may show up. I had heard this already last month so DEMANDED they NOT.

But see--it can't be about me. It is about them...always and forever.

Now I have had to deal with NO NO NO NO NO mails I am sending, BUT the point is I am anxious and afraid. And none of us can speak for each other but we can relate. You may be thinking: well it's not in 3D.

It appeared in my energy field. My sick, sad, broken enegy field and they had 1 million opportunites to make it ok in a decade and 1/2

Why Why Why Why?

This may as well be someone who PHYSICALLY harmed or maimed you at some point in your life or kidnapped you or something else horrific.

Can they NOT hear me? Do you just wish me to wither and Parrish?

I am sick about this.

It's like that contaminated, VILE maggot ridden thing you threw away but Stephen King keeps putting it back under the sink.

You still get creeped out. Sorry if I wasted you reading time but I would give anything to have a human here with me. A trusted friend/pal/person to make me smile and comfort me and make it NOT alone in my head. My weakness was so bad today but now it is like a viel of yuck all around me. :blink:

Are you currently under the care of a doctor for your emotional well-being? Are you taking any recreational or prescription drugs that can affect your thinking? You sound like you need some help in dealing with your issues, someone who is a person, not someone on a computer. Do you have a therapist or psychiatrist whom you see? If not, please seek help from a professional. Tell me you've done it. Praying for you.

I am thinking of doing this myself future hope it's very good advice.

I am one that has reached out to the internet for help and I've found that but I've also found that people also have their own issues they are dealing with. (Not in reference to this site) But I have gotten more stress from the people who initially I found some relief from and they seem to be getting on my case and it's just becoming a bigger stressor which I don't need by the way. People can tend to be cliquey and get irritable and competitive with friends even on the internet. I am trying to spend more time doing real live 3D things and as you suggest get real help.

I seem to feel my self slipping more and more away and maybe I just need a different focus.

Maybe if I do stay focused I won't get so many of these weird feelings.

I am thankful for the great people here and how helpful you all have been to me.

Guest humanb4monitor

No therapist. Cannot find one. A couple tries that were nutso but it's been 2 1/2 years.

I know these are serious iisues. BUT ANYONE would have them no matter HOW well they are when repeatedly INVADED after demanding to be left alone.

Not rocket science. Not stupid.

As well, I have repeatedly said over and over that there is NO support system at all.

I had a great therapist for 100 years but we had a parting. I was also getting sicker BECAUSE even if you are IN therapy and you are continually being traumatized AND getting more metabolically sick day by day and have had sleep disorders since pre-birth...things ain't easy w/o community/support.

Drugs: reg meds and rarely rarely RARELY scrips for post surgical pain but so rarely I could sell em' and get more benefit :o:(:o:P:(

Guest humanb4monitor

PS ((Future hope))

MY THINKING :o:(:o:P:(:(:lol:

You are kidding right?

90% of MY THINKING I didn't give myself. Few would siurvive these shoes. As well, I am grateful I can empathize so well with all the wonderful spirits here. Mars Hotel is not always fun but at least we try and not be alone.

AND yes--I have never gotton the same from a screen as a human.

(note the screen name?)

Honey, you make people fearful to respond to you if you snap back at them when they are trying to help you. No one here, is here to attack, only to find answers themselves. If we didn't need answers or support, we wouldn't be here. No one on this site is a healthy person. We all wish we were, but sadly we are not.

I think with the way you write, a rather poetic style, people don't really understand what you are trying to say, and what they do get is a little scary. That's why the suggestion of some professional help. You want people to understand you! We all want that. We are all unique in our own special ways. Many of us have our own ways of looking at things, that may need guidance to be healthy and productive. There's nothing wrong with seeking medical assistance if our brain needs attention too. It is, a part of our body and can have problems just like any other organ in our body.

I hope you find the peace and happiness that you so much long for. It's not good to be alone, it's not healthy for anyone. Try to seek out some help and people will then be more open to being there for you -- don't feel like you have to be on attack all the time.