Ans Question

lmt033167

I know I read this before, but still can't find info on it, so hopefully someone knows the answer.

I went to see a neurologist, but I haven't seen her since I got my blood test back because of an insurance issue, so I'm trying to get all my questions together to ask when I go back.

I was reading the NDRF booklet and on page 23/42 http://www.ndrf.org/NDRF%20Patient%20Handb...ecA_pp17-58.PDF it says the Vagus Nerve controls (most organs) Heart, Stomach, Pancreas, etc.

When I had my bloodwork done, my glucose was normal at 74, but my A1C was high at 5.9. Can the Vagus nerve be the cause of this since I have ANS dysfunction (NCS/OI) ? I thought I had read here that the ANS wasn't related to blood sugar, but now I can't remember what I read; its all confusing....so does the ANS affect the pancreas/insulin/glucose levels?

I have to have an EMG and CT of my spine to see which nerve roots are being affected and how much nerve damage I have. My ana was negative, but the dr said I have 8/11 markers of Lupus, so I'm not sure if she will dx me with it or not yet.

My MCHC was low 31.9 and my EFGR is still 59; the same as 12/2008.

It's funny, I told my husband I feel like a tornado - I just keep whirling away and picking up things as I go along throwing them all in....how many much more of my body can be affected :lol:

Thanks in advance :o