Lost Feeling In Fingers And Toes That Hasn't Returned?

So...since the pain has gotten worse and the problems are increasing, I've been dealing with it, but now numbness and tingling are added to the mix and in my big toe and middle fingertip on the left side, I have tingling to the point that I can't feel but I can still move them.

What is that? Is this a POTS thing or something to be more concerned about?

Last night the pain got so bad. I notice when I have attacks of pain it moves in from the tips of fingers and toes and head inward. It got to my neck, elbows, and knees, and radiated from my spine and then I couldn't take it any more. I felt like I was spliting out of my body or was too pressurized. So I took a hydrocodone and that helped with the pain but not the pressure. My veins were bright blue and pulsing at the skin. It was really weird.

Is this more of a nerve thing or what?

Also, still waiting on the Dr Pansuria blood tests. I called Thursday because the insurance co had paid for them and I left a message wanting an update and no one has called me back to let me know when they'll be done. It's been almost two weeks for the '1-2 day' blood tests. I'm not liking this doctor and she's had ample time to get them read, and most of them were completed two Thursdays ago.