Anyone Living Near Chichester, Uk?

flop

Hi everyone,

I am involved with an organisation that aims to raise awareness and campaign for better research and facilities for people with Rare Diseases in the UK. They are having a National Rare Disease Day on 28th February 2010 and are aiming to get information in as many different media sources as possible. They have a space in a local newspaper for the Chichester area and are looking for someone with a rare disease to be interviewed about living with a rare disease and have their photo in the paper.

If you are from Chichester please PM me if you would like to help with this campaign.

Flop

Hi Mirry,

the actual Rare Disease Day is on 28th Feb so I guess that it will be in one of the local papers on or near that date. The organisation is for all rare diseases so if you know of anyone near you with other rare conditions that would like to take part let me know and I can get the contact details for them.

Flop

Years ago when I lived in portsmouth ( next to chichester) there was a young girl who had a really rare disorder, Her name is Hannah Thompson and she would be about 16 now.She would be ideal for your story but I do not know her address and do not know how to find out, but here is her story .....

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/i-...in-1274807.html