Leg Denervation And Tingling

persephone

I'm not sure if what I have is denervation in my legs. I know it's a common finding in folks with POTS.

What I get is when I'm sitting- in the car, or at home reading, all of a sudden I get a very faint kind of tingling in my legs, usually in the back of both calves, always below the knee in both legs, and when I try to move my toes, it is really hard to move them- as if the signal isn't quite getting there. The only other experience like this I had was in an allergic reaction to cyclizine which caused dystonia and meant I couldn 't move my arms or legs at all. This isn't nearly as bad as that, but the principle is that same- my body is less responsive than usual. I've got it right now, with some tingling in my feet.

Also ,the tingling is not like the numbness you get with pins and needles where it's real bad- it's quieter/fainter than that.

I wonder if it could be related to raynauds? Just wondered if anyone else had this, and what has helped if you have?