Got The Gallbladder Out~!

I didn't fall off the face of the planet! I have been recovering from surgery and working on NaNoWriMo~! I've almost gotten it done. My surgery was Friday and I expected a lot of pain but I believed God wouldn't let me suffer and I didn't! I have four incisions and though bruised they're nothing! I feel great and have been able to eat basically anything I want now. Even things that bothered me for years haven't bothered me.

People say my color even looks good and I seem in much better spirits than before. The doctor -I don't remember seeing him but my mom did, my follow up is on the 30th- said that he didn't believe what they found should have caused any problems. Apparently my gallbladder and ducts were beginning to scar over, turn to leather and harden. But not that bad.

Of course, he's a surgeon, not a gastro doctor, so...that's my opinion. XD And there were the two tiny polyps.

I'm still not sure why God wanted me to get the gallbladder out but he's out and I'm feeling great. I can't eat large amounts of food. I fill up on half of what I was eating before but I can eat and that's all I'm happy about. :3

I find I'm not dizzy and tired as much as I was before either. So maybe I was just starving! It's very strange. I still have some issues with blood pressure though, and nosebleeds, but I've got follow ups set with my nose doctor for that one at the beginning of December. Still having headaches...

I'm beginning to wonder if the 'autonomic dysfunction' I've been labeled with is a box of physical problems that have gone unrepaired for years. Polyps, scarrification, and the like. It looks normal on the outside, but on the inside it's a wreck? Because all my tests for my gallbladder function and such were perfect, but it was turning into one large rock.

I'm so happy you are doing so well and your post came at a great time for me! I am having my gall bladder removed tomorrow and am quite nervous about it. Mostly nervous because I don't have stones and I keep reading that many cases don't resolve after surgery with just a low ejection fraction. Did you have stones? Anyway, it is great to hear your success story and I pray you continue to improve and eat up!

I'm so happy you are doing so well and your post came at a great time for me! I am having my gall bladder removed tomorrow and am quite nervous about it. Mostly nervous because I don't have stones and I keep reading that many cases don't resolve after surgery with just a low ejection fraction. Did you have stones? Anyway, it is great to hear your success story and I pray you continue to improve and eat up!

I didn't have any stones, just two polyps and perfect test results. But I couldn't hardly eat without getting sick and hurting there unless it was low fat foods or non-wheat gluten. It confused the doctors on why I couldn't eat bread and still they're not sure. XD

I'm thinking God was looking out for me. Maybe the polyps and the hardening was all signs that eventually it would have gone cancerous and by the time it would have shown symptoms bad enough for the doctors it would have been too late? Who knows. I'm just happy to have it out. :3