Why Do I Hurt...

Hi all,

My knowledge base!! I sometimes do have terrible pain. Sometimes my skin even burns and my joints all hurt. It has definately been tied into activity level. But I have been waking up early and I can't get back to sleep becasue of the pain. Terrible pain. This morning i took 1/2 pain pill which I hate to do because I don't like to take that stuff too much. Once I get up it eases up...but what is this...? When I was trying to work, I hurt everywhere in the morning. Is this autonomic neuropathy? It is more than my usual "I have been hit by the bus syndrome"/)

Thanks!!

Erika

Yes! When my POTS took a turn for a worse in June of 2008, I came down with this horrible burning of my feet, hands, face and mouth that spreads to my whole body whenever I'm too hot, stressed, too active, anything! And my muscles and joints hurt all the time.

However, when my pooling is more under control (whether by meds, compression, tons of salt and fluids) then my pain is MUCH less! Crazy, huh?! I've taken neurontin and lyrica for the burning pain as I've been told it's small fiber neuropathy. But I still think it's so wierd how the burning actually lessens/worsens depending on my hydration and pooling status.