Anyone Get Head/neck Pain From Florinef And Salt?

I have suffered from one type of a headache or another since I was a teenager, but this one has been a little different. I saw my chiropractor Friday (who I see on a regular basis) and presented with a bad headache and neck pain. The adjustment was the most painful one I can ever remember having-my neck was so locked up and inflamed. He kept asking me, "what have you been doing?" I have had a few changes but they are all things I've done in the past and didn't result in this so I was concerned it could be the new meds. I started using a new pillow, but it is a pillow I used to have and used for years and left in a hotel room a year a half ago. I also worked 4 days this week and haven't done that in many months-but the work wasn't as hard as it could be. I don't want to give up on the meds this quick unless I'm confident that's it, but I'm not sure how long to suffer. My neck is still so tight and sore and has been this way two weeks at least. I'm thinking maybe it was already this way three weeks ago and something is prolonging it. I started the Florinef two weeks ago. Thanks for reading!

I think Florinef can give you headaches if you are on too high of a dose because it increases your blood volume too much. Often these headaches are noticed more lying down, because more blood is being pushed into your brain. Is your BP higher, especially when lying down? I did okay on 0.05mg twice a day, but when I doubled the dose I got horrible headaches and hypertension.

My bp has been normal sitting and standing but I've only taken it once lying down. The headache's not worse lying down though. I had hbp 3 years ago and I haven't fealt like I did then. I'll watch the bp lying down though. I didn't take the Florinef today and I'm gonna call my doc in the am and see what he suggests. Thanks!

I'm still waiting on my electronic bp monitor in the mail so I haven't been real diligent with the manual cuff.