Mestin And Toprol

casey311

I'm already on Florinef .1 mg once a day and 50 mg Toprol at night. Dr. Grubb prescribed Mestinon last Monday and told me to start taking it over the weekend. I took 15 mg in the morning and it made me so tired. I took another 15 mg the next morning and again, very tired. Dr. Grubb said I tolerated it well we could see about weening me off the Toprol. Today I'm taking the 15 mg at 9 and then again at 2 but I'm scared b/c I drive 60 miles one way to work and it's just making me so tired and kind of feeling "out of it." I have read many pages worth of posts on here about Mestinon and a couple people said they got really tired the first 3 days so I'm trying to stick it out but it's hard when you are so tired to begin with then you add another med that makes it eve worse. Any thoughts or suggestions? I was going to call Dr. Grubb's office but it's only been 2 days and I didn't even take the second dose the first couple of days.