Cleveland Clinic Followup?

mkoven

I went to the syncope clinic at CC in august. without going into details, it was a mixed experience. they were helpful with pots/noh symptoms, but not so much for ongoing chest pain. they recommended that I return to see them in several months. i'm trying to decide if it's worth it. cleveland is a bit of a haul, and i don't know if it will give new ideas, though I do respect their expertise in autonomic dysfunction. Basically the upshot is that my pots/oi/oh symptoms are much improved-- not gone, but the nocturnal chest pain episodes continue. and they basically weren't interested in linking the chest pain to anything autonomic, and kept telling me to go talk to the interventional cardiologists, who didn't really know what to do with me either, as the chest pain is atypical. i was hoping they'd be willing to work with atypical.

my local cardiologist, whom I like, is not an ans expert as such, but thinks I'm having vasospasms triggered by ans fluctuations. i don't know if cleveland would admit this as a possibility, since it's not typical... so basically I'd want to go back if they could work with me more on the cp, which may be a lost cause.

they also wanted me to cut back from .075 florinef to .05 by now. i'm reluctant to do that, as it helps so much.