Florida Pots Doctor

ken870

Guest Sandy Sims
i was wondering if anybody has been to a doctor charles randy thompson in pensacola florida because i hear he is a good doctor for pots because he has pots himself.

I went thru lots of stuff to get in to see him--and honestly felt his secty was giving me a HUGe run around when I was VERY ill. Then--later--out of the blue I got a call offering me an appt??? By then I'd already set up and going to Cleveland clinic Miami--was tired of waiting.

Turned out his brother died--and summer came on--and he was just too ill to take new patients who might drive in for hours just to get cancelled at that time. I understand he's doing better now.

I'm now well--but if this came back I would probably go see him. EVeryone speaks well of him in that he's undertanding. But not without a backup since when he gets ill there's no one filling in for him on his patients.

The day his secty called back tho she DID offer me ideas to help myself while waiting for results. tho in my case this was all from hypoglycemia so water loading was treating symptoms and not what caused them.

XOXOXOXO

Sandy