Anyone Remember Me? Lol

ArmyNPots

Good Afternoon Everyone,

If you remember me at all, it has been awhile since i have posted. I was in the Army with Dysautonomia and it was really rough, I also had my son (who is now 3) while I was in the service.

Good news is that I have been medically discharged as of June 27th of this year from the Army and my family and I relocated to San Antonio, Texas. Which is absolutely horrible for heat, but a gorgeous city.

I was wondering how everyone was doing and if there is anyone else in San Antonio with Dysautonomia and what physicians are around here.

God Bless

Jaime

Hi Jaime,

I don't live in San Antonio, but I sure love San Antonio. My husband did some training there for the Air Force and I went with him and just fell in love with the place! Congrats on the medical discharge, they are hard to get! I've had two friends that got them, but they came close to death and through much pain to get there. Welcome back, I hope you are well.

Jennifer :P

Hi Jaime,

Yes, there are still many of here from when you posted more frequently. I think in 2006 I use to read many of your posts more often. Glad to hear you have been discharged (finally!) and are living in TX. Now you can get the much needed rest our bodies need ;)

Take care,

Tammy