Question For Tessa About Adrenal Testing?

Hi, I was wondering what kind of special testing you had done to check your adrenal function? A few years ago I was seeing a naturalpathic Dr. who did an adrenal test

,useing my saliva several times throughout the day. It came back low for the morning cortisol, low for SIgA, and borderline low for DHEA. When I brought this to the

attention of my regular medical Dr.s they basically just rolled their eyes and didnt think much about it. I have had regular blood test which showed cortisol/adrenal

function as normal. So was just wondering what kind of special testing you had? Thanks for any input you may have.

shelley

There are reply buttons under each post---I see that you accidentally quoted her without replying. You can actually go back and edit that post with your question. The editing options are under your post. If you wanted to reply to the whole topic in general, there is an "add reply" button at the bottom of the page. Avoid hitting "New Topic" because that will create a new thread.

I actually had the same question as you before I saw this and I put it in Tessa's thread.