Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Status Updates posted by bombsh3ll

  1. Hi I'm new and looking for a knowledgeable and compassionate dysautonomia specialist in the UK. I live in Scotland where there do not seem to be any, and it is really frustrating to see people south of the border in England getting treatment for POTS/OI on the NHS. I tried to get a referral to see Prof Julia Newton in Newcastle but they will not accept referrals from Scotland due to funding issues. None of the doctors I have seen so far have heard of my condition or offered any treatment. Persephone, I may be mistaken but I think I read you are from Scotland and have been able to access treatments such as DDAVP and octreotide, which I would love to try. If this is so please could you let me know the name of your consultant and if they are NHS or private?

    Many thanks,

    B x

  • Create New...