Hey Everyone

Jordan5815

I'm back have not been on in a while I usually just read topics every now and then and or search for things that I need to know.

When i went to the autonomic lab last year I was diagnosed with

"Mild-pan Dysautonomia" I have no idea what the mild-pan thing is anyone know?

The fast hr upon standing is not as bad as it was so that is promising to me I feel like I've improved over the past year haven't had those "panic attack" type symptoms either or if i do it's very mild.

Thing is I don't have a low bp problem my blood pressure would rise when standing. I found out that my hands and feet are always cold and I have the pots type symptoms but if i ever go to the ER i noticed after they injected me with a fluid drip thing after the bag was all in me i think it's sailing solution or something but All my symptoms are gone including cold hands and feet and I'm energized and ready to go! So I just started taking salt tablets with my water so could be dehydration issues too.

My worry currently is I'm going to have an airplane flight on a embraer rj145 = really small plane "Continental Express" on a 3 hour flight. I've never had a history of SVT's or PSVT's but I keep reading on this board that peeps are having them when flying so I would like to know what the chances of having them things are.

I've also worn tons of holter monitors and never even had a pvt even tho I've had the symptoms of them so many times so it's kind of weird but oh well.

Let me know

- John

Hello John--never heard the term "mild-pan"--I am trying to think of something that sounds similar, perhaps you mis-heard?

If you are concerned about flight and heart issues, the best thing would be to talk to your dr. People with POTS have problems with flight due to the change in pressure, altitude (affects oxygen level in the air) and the dryness of the air that tends to aggravate an already difficult struggle to stay hydrated.

Hello John--never heard the term "mild-pan"--I am trying to think of something that sounds similar, perhaps you mis-heard?

If you are concerned about flight and heart issues, the best thing would be to talk to your dr. People with POTS have problems with flight due to the change in pressure, altitude (affects oxygen level in the air) and the dryness of the air that tends to aggravate an already difficult struggle to stay hydrated.

It is called mild-pan that is what is written on the diagnosis.

It took me a bit, but I think what you were diagnosed with is mild pandysautonomia. Or a mild case of pandysautonomia. Pandysautonomia is used in different contexts, but I think it means a system wide dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system that can be really severe. You can google around, but I've seen it mean different things at different times which is frustrating. Sorry I couldn't help more.