Mating-Pg :) -Arousal

Arousal  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's euphemistic, and then there's "mating fluid patterns". This is a forum for adults, right? Maybe we could be a smidgen more direct? Incidentally, can people see what you've answered?

Vulvodynia seems to be relatively common around here, but I'm not sure if that's the sort of thing you're looking at here.

Sexual difficulties for me are due to being a breath holder and valsalva is a problem for me....carrying groceries, singing. I had to learn to breath thru which is distracting. Moving my blood flow away from my brain makes me symptomatic. Would rather be Potsy having sex than laundry - I gave up laundry.

I'm past menopause, so this is difficult to say, but I answered, anyway..."reaching the peak", if ever, is way different, not as satisfying, and I used to be a very sexual being. All the medication I'm on doesn't help either. Beta blockers are a real culprit. I'm actually on Wellbutrin to help with this after trying a topical agent vasodilator from a compounding pharmacy, actually. I'll let you know more after I'm on it awhile. It's only been about three weeks...

This is not necessarily an adult forum. Thanks misstraci for clarifying. Also, the reason i ask is due to the vagus nerve's innervation of arousal. http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/human-biology/brain-during-orgasm1.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Who has enough blood pressure for sex? Just being around my girlfriend often gets me interested and dizziness sometimes follows, even without physical contact or even us trying to be sexual. Kissing gets me terribly dizzy, so I often have to sit down afterwards.

I'm not sure what's going to happen wedding night, but I have a feeling I'll probably be passing out a lot and we'll both be laughing about it.

• 2 months later...

I know I'm failing miserably and even faked many times mainly through frustration. I admit it! Use of aids has helped as I read that you should keep your naughty bits stimulated or the nerve endings can die-off/become numb. I believe this is true. I also notice that after the act I feel AWFUL...really ill. Much better without the 'O', to be honest.