The Driscoll Theory Part 2 Book-On Sale For 99 Cnts. About Pots-Mcad & Eds3

Dr. Driscoll for a limited time has her book on sale-The Driscoll Theory Part 2. It was only supposed to be on sale for a few weeks, so it's getting close to that mark. I bought it last night and couldn't put it down. Since she is also a patient and her kids are affected, she is very passionate about finding answers. I downloaded it to my kindle for 99cents. Not sure what the price is on a regular book at Amazon. But it's really been helpful and she has some interesting theories if anyone wants to check it out.

Good health to all

Maiysa

I couldn't find it as a regular book. But you can download it to your computer after you download a Kindle reader to it. So, still a way to get it. Read the first one and now on the second one - very interesting info - for more than just POTS/EDS/MCAS people - there may be some reasons for all POTS people and their presentations. I'm enjoying it and they are only 99 cents right now - worth that to read them.

Issie

My first concern with her theories is that she seemed to receive no benefit from CCSVI operation and secondly that she may be attributing the potential theraputic effects of Diomox to the wrong indication.

What do you think the Diomox works on - why might it be beneficial?

Hi Rama, yeah, I'm not going to go out and get surgery or try any medications any time soon. But I love all of her information that she has. I didn't realize that she had surgery. Wow. But bless her heart for taking one for the team and trying. I've only read a few chapters and I'm going to go get a neck collar today, that can't hurt. My doc prescribed one a few weeks ago but told me not to wear it too much. I will see how that works since my neck is my worst issue right now. I tried on several neck collars and none of them fit. My neck is too long and scrawny. I might have to go to the zoo to see if a giraffe has one he doesn't need. :)

PS I know someone who did try the diomox and it didn't work. Of course we are all different.

Maiysa