Urgent: Please Help If You Can - Has Anyone Taken Tamiflu

iheartcats

Hi,

I'm taking my last dose tonight. It made me feel a little weird/tired at first, but then didn't bother me. I had bouts of early heart beats/PACs (I often go into atrial bigeminy and stay that way for a while) but that may just have been because I had the flu and that happens a lot when I'm sick. I normally am very sensitive to meds and this one was just not a problem at all.

I was actually prescribed this the first time I was exposed to H1N1 and was too afraid to take it. Then, after multiple exposures, I ended up getting H1N1. It does make the flu go away MUCH faster, so try not to be scared! I would definitely take it again if I needed to.

Carolyn

I took Tamiflu last month. No issues!

In fact, I felt better after I had started Tamiflu than I had in a long time (coincidence, I'm sure.) I'm still above my baseline - baseline being from the time before the flu/strep throat. I'm sliding back toward my baseline as time passes. This cycling reprieve would have been great except my first round of Mayo was at the end of October! :(