DINET is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization created and maintained by volunteers living with dysautonomia.
Together, we can fight dysautonomia. The Dysautonomia Information Network (DINET) provides support to patients and caregivers living with dysautonomia. We are also raising awareness of autonomic nervous system dysfunction and promoting education for the medical community and patients.
Here are just a few accomplishments from 2017 and plans for the 2018:
- We redesigned our site to improve our internal and external searches. The site and forum load faster and has had NO downtime since its launch in December 2016. The new site has increased our reach by over 30%
- We have partnered with Outcome Health, creating electronic displays of information about dysautonomia, POTS & DINET in thousands of neurology, cardiology and PCP offices nationwide
- We have revised our quarterly newsletters allowing more people to access the information in multiple formats, especially mobile.
- We have begun to survey members to gain a better understanding of what progress has been made and what major issues still exist for patients and caregivers.
- We are building info packets about living with dysautonomia. They will be created for specific audiences so the information can be focused on the issues most important to that audience.
- We will be expanding our outreach to medical practices further in the U.S. and internationally. Our plan to translate key pages will assist us in reaching out to patients in non-english speaking countries as well.
- and many other new projects during the course of the year.....
We are working hard to make the world a better place for dysautonomia patients, but we can't do it without your help. Please donate to DINET and take a stand against dysautonomia today.
No donation is too small and every donation is greatly needed and appreciated. Please choose the way that best suits you from the options below. Many thanks and appreciation from all of us.
Donate by online check, debit card or credit card through Network for Good
Donate using PayPal through our page on the PayPal Giving Fund. PayPal forfeits their fee so that 100% of your donation goes directly to DINET
If you shop elsewhere on the web, there is another way to donate. By registering with iGive, a specified percentage of your purchase will be donated to DINET. This service is free to you and adds no additional cost to your online purchase. There are well over 400 well-established online vendors who are affiliated with iGive. They include Apple Computer, Avon, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Dell Computer, Discovery Store, eToys, Expedia, Gap, HSN, L.L. Bean, Lands End, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, QVC, etc. To see the full listing, click here: http://www.igive.com/html/malltour.cfm
In order for your purchase to get credited to DINET, you must have started your purchase process via the iGive website. Even if you shop online only once, your donation will be added to those of every other DINET supporter. If you're going to shop online anyway, it's the easiest donation you'll ever make! If you have questions about the iGive service, please see the "Frequently Asked Questions" link on their site: http://www.igive.com/html/sitemap.cfm Once the link opens, go to the section marked "Tools for You" and then open the link labeled "FAQ".
To join iGive, use the following link, as it will automatically set up DINET as your recipient: http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=279907&causeid=25053
Or donate by check:
Make checks payable to DINET and please let us know if you would like a receipt and mail to:
Dysautonomia Information Network
PO Box 10057
Swanzey, NH 03446
**DINET is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible according to IRS regulations.
We appreciate your support!