Anyone In Ks?

I don't live in Kansas, but know what you mean. I am a neighbor to the north in Nebraska and have not yet found others locally (even though I signed up for the meet others program). I have not received a diagnosis yet, but did have the good fortune to be referred by my local doc to the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, and feel like I may be making progress towards the diagnosis.

It is always good to meet a neighbor... feels sort of lonely out on the plains sometimes. :)

I know what you mean! I signed up for it a long time ago but haven't heard anything.. OBVIOUSLY no one in KS has POTS or hasn't found the website yet.. either way it's lonesome!! But it's nice to have the forum to chat with others. Have you had a TTT done yet? If not, I know of a good doc in Wichita if you can't find one in NE. Depending on where you are, it may be worth the drive to have the TTT done...

I haven't had the TTT (yet), but am working to be referred by my Med Center internist to one of the two ANS neurologists there. UNMC does have and autonomic lab (I was next door to it for my EMG last week), so I am hopeful I will be able to get the appropriate testing soon. Just a slow process. Thanks for your reply!