Still Around

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted as much lately, but still read posts on an almost daily basis.

I'm doing pretty well. We just got back from Disney World and I kept up all day for 5 days with the best of them. My legs were aching by the end of the day - but so were everyone else's!

Anxiety seems to be doing better. I don't fight the feeling anymore or the embarrassment of having to take a Xanax every once in a while. I've pretty much pinpointed the anxiety and panic attacks to the couple of days surrounding ovulation and the few days right before my period. It must be a hormone thing.

Anyway, I just wanted to update and say that I am doing well, carting around a 6 year old and a 4 year old to their activities and doing pretty much normal everyday things. I would like to get into an exercise routine, but haven't made the time.

Hope everyone else is doing well too - I haven't seen an update on Melissa (Sunfish). How is she doing?

Glad to read some good news tonight. I'm so happy you have a great trip to Disney with your kids- that is such a huge thing. I hope you continue to do well and can enjoy many days of less symptoms.

Carmen

hi jennifer -

good to "see" you & to hear that you're doing relatively well. very cool that you were able to do the disney trip.

since you asked, the short version is that i'm hanging in okay at the moment. the long version is, well, much longer :) some things are "better" at least for the time being but still a lot of undercurrents that don't bode well moving forward. i realize that's incredibly vague but don't want to take over your thread with the long version. it's nothing really new or exciting though. i'm in the midst of an update for my website so if you check there in the next week or so you'll get more of the scoop.

thanks for checking in with us. people tend to disappear when they're on the upswing.

B) melissa