Idea

Yeah! My first post on this site!

I have been lurking for soooo long...finally i am posting...

I LOVE THIS IDEA!

and i can't stop my mind from trying to think up ideas too. so much fun. a great way to raise awareness too...

so I LOVE all of the ideas so far...great quotes, great words, everything. my all time favorite is the hillel quote! wow! love it!

so here are just a few more ideas to throw in to the pot...

when i think of my favorite words many overlap those suggested so far...they are...

FAITH. HOPE. TRUST. LOVE. SPIRIT. LIGHT. DANCING. SURRENDER.

one word that i like a lot....is BREATHE...i feel like wheni am having a really bad day, i literally have to remind myself to breathe b/c i tighten up so much and try to "run away" and escape how bad i am feeling. but really i need to breathe, and accept that "it is what it is." also, on a good day or a bad day, it is easy to forget to take in the MOMENT and be GRATEFUL for what is. even if it is the blue sky. i have to tell myself to BREATHE. and this brings me back in to the MOMENT.

PLUS, MY MOTTO IS DEFINITELY TO TAKE THINGS ONE DAY AT A TIME. not to live in the past or the future, but today.

other quotes i like, but too long for bracelelt...

swahili wisdom...

slowly, slowly, that is the way. quickly quickly, it gets you nowhere.

OKAY, my other big idea is something that would be to get people curious and asking questions about the bracelet.

i love words like hope, etc. but they are kind of trendy and people may not take notice of them...which is fine, if we what the bracelet for our own daily inspiriation.

but if we want people to ask about it...it would be cool, since DINET is supporting it and b/c this is where the idea grew and flourished...

what if we could think of a cool ACRONYM for DINET? or a name for ourselves like gilda's club. we could be a DINET dancer or a DINET (you fill inthe blank.) then, on the one side it oculd just say DINET or DINET dancer and people would say, what's DINET? or what's a DINET dancer? then, voila, you have an opportunity to fill them in...and they know how to spell dinet and jujst maybe they will check it out on the web. remember, knowledge is power and we must spread the word!

then, on the otherside, the words for dinet. i don't have good ones yet, but i will throw something out there to start the wheels turning...

Determination, Inspiration, Never (say never), Endurance, Trust (in a better tomorrow).

So, we can create awareness AND help ourselves get through the day all at the same time!

oh, and just seeing the word DINET on a bracelet, would cheer me up. It would be a warm-fuzzy, b/c this is a place of so much warmth, support and understanding. you know? it would automatically cheer me. plus, since DINET is the one supporting this idea and making in come to fruition, i think it should be onthe bracelet.

okay, those are my thoughts!!!! hope it helps! this is going to be so great! way to go stacey.

DancingSpirit (emilydg from ndrf!!!)