Can Prolonged Antibiotic Use Cause Autonomic Dysfunction

nikigrl8883

ok im starting to wonder somthing....remember how i said i always have uti infecctions well for years before the pots i had this and took ample anti biotics can antibiotics cause dysautomia? i mean it seems plausible right? and if so can it be reversed......and what about immune dyfsensy? i never use to eat right for like 2 years straight and thats when i had utis all the time

Hi Niki,

I started getting POTS after taking antibiotics for about a year and had never had POTS before. Now, five years after I stopped taking the antibiotics, the POTS remained. I also started taking adderall though at the same time as the antibiotics so I had always figured the adderall/antibiotic combination kind of messed me up for life. The two drugs together sped my heartrate up to sky-scraping heights.

ok im starting to wonder somthing....remember how i said i always have uti infecctions well for years before the pots i had this and took ample anti biotics can antibiotics cause dysautomia? i mean it seems plausible right? and if so can it be reversed......and what about immune dyfsensy? i never use to eat right for like 2 years straight and thats when i had utis all the time

Archived