New To Writing On The Boards, But Have Read A Lot

havefaitherin

Hi everyone. I've read so many post and decided I would introduce myself. I am 30 years old and have an amazing husband and two beautiful daughters. I was diagnosed with Hyperadrenergic POTS in September of 2006. I have been dealing with this illness in the most severe form (for me), since I was pregnant with my daughter almost 5 years ago. I started passing out a lot and we couldn't figure out why. Finally, after many visits with many different doctors, we now have and understanding of what this is that troubles my body.

Just like most here, I have really great days and I have really rough days. I try to keep my spirits up and know there is a plan and dealing with this is sometimes a very frustrating bump in the road.

So many people here are inspiring and I love having hope through this journey. I look forward to getting to know many of you and thank you for the interesting post we all get to read!

Hi, Havefaitherin,

Welcome to our family. I'm sorry you have to be here for anything other than our wonderful company and great senses of humor :), but we're glad to have you and hope to be of help to you.

Sounds like you've got a strong handle on what you're dealing with, and have a great deal of support at home. Those are both blessings.

Take care and I look forward to getting to know you, as well.

Lindajoy