Fpr Nina And Other Tv Show Bewitched Fans

Sophia3

When I was little, I used to wiggle my nose like Sam, but no magic would happen. I just didn't get it. Then, when Tabitha came along, and she had to use her finger to wiggle her nose, I thought, "Oh, that's the problem, I need to use my finger because I'm little, like Tabitha." Hmph, that didn't work either. I gave up and went back to Scooby Doo. :unsure:

Lindajoy

thanks! That made me giggle to look at all his silly costumes--and I actually remember some of the episodes when I look at the photos. I added the site to my favorite links :)

Now I'm going to show my age...I loved this show and thought it was one of the greatest ever when I was growing up. I loved the link. They came out with a movie about the show fairly recently. It starts Will Ferrell and Nicole Kidman. Here is a link for those of you that haven't seen this movie. http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/bewitched/index.html You can click on the previews and clips at the top and see some of it. This movie is not a good as the original show, but still hysterical. Shirley MacLaine plays her original part in the move as Samantha's mother Endora. Uncle Arthur is even on there. No Doctor Bombay though. What a shame.

No offense but I thought the modern movie was terrible and did not watch more than 10 minutes. :):) When Hollywood runs out of ideas, they TRY to redo tv shows...Beverly Hillbillies or the trashy movie Dukes of Hazard (I watched none but between the commercials and movie critic clips, I could write a book report on said movies! LOL)

The old show was PRICELESS.

Who can forget Uncle Arthur played by the late, GREAT Paul Lynde. His first appearance was as a nervous driver instructor who wore a helmet when riding with Samantha. I can STILL remember that old black and white episode. One of the funniest one word lines from that show that could ONLY be delivered by Lynde "SELFISH".

If you saw that show, you know what I mean. Agnes Moorehead was DELICIOUS as the snooty mother-in-law. Oh, and the blathering Aunt Clara.

Oh, for the good old days when tv was FUN and FAMILY oriented before trash was thrown in to make it 'popular'. No doubt I am old enough to be most of these board members mother!

But I promise, I am much nicer than Endora. :D