Miss Sunfish

dizzygirl

Hi Melissa,

it is good to hear that they have allowed you to escape the hospital tank for the sanctury of your own bowl. I know that just your medical tasks are enough to keep any healthy person busy all day, so make sure to lie back and rest those weary fins. All the best for your continuing recovery back to baseline, I know it can be a long haul but we're all rooting for you!

Take care,

Flop

Hi, Melissa,

Sooooooo good to hear that you're home and doing much better. Doing bills all ready? My, you must be feeling better!! It takes quite a constitution to face that stack of papers, sometimes!

We've really missed you here, Gilly-girl! Take care and keep on swimming. Nice it's now in your own pond, huh, although, won't you just miss those lovely, scratchy, show-the-world-what-you've-got gowns they so readily slap on you the minute you come through the doors at the hospitals? :P (I can't wear them anymore. The last one they put on me turned me red from neck to legs instantly. I'm actually kind-of glad it did!!)

Gentle hugs,

Lindajoy

Melissa -

You've been through so much more than we can imagine, and you have such a great attitude. You're an inspiration to all of us.

I will be praying for you.

Cathy

Melissa -

You've been through so much more than we can imagine, and you have such a great attitude. You're an inspiration to all of us.

I will be praying for you.

Cathy

Welcome home, sweet home.