For Those Of You With Sofa Slipcovers--

yikespanic

I got a really good idea that I wanted to share. I have surefit slipcovers on my living room furniture and it is a source of great problems to keep them nicely tucked in between the kids and our dog. Well today I was looking at the pool noodles, those floating tube things that kids play with in the pool. Well I brought them in the house and cut them to the lengh of the back cushins of my sofa, loveseat and recliner. I pushed them in the space where the back of the cushions meet the back of the sofa. They keep the slipcovers in tight!!! And nobody noticed them missing from the pool. LOL I might buy a couple more to cut up and push in the sides by the arms. This was a daily thing I had to do and it really wiped me out trying to get them back on. Now they stay.

Kim

Thanks, When I first got sick and I didn't know what was wrong with me I was having horrible panic attacks that started every time my BP suddenly dropped. I had to drive through a portion of a National Park on my way to work and it was so horrible going through this secluded area every morning, I was sure I was going to die on my way to work and drive into a canal and not be found. I thought I was losing my mind! I logged on to a web site for panic attack sufferers and when I had to think up a screen name thats what popped into my head, first yikes (for I feel funny) then panic ( for the attack that followed) thus yikespanic.

Kim

good idea-

I adore your member name yikespanic.