Weak,dizzy And Feeling Exhausted

BEE

I am just weak and dizzy. Complaining I spose.... how in the world do those of you that this is your main symptom get throught his hump?? It has been going on and increased in the last few months..kinda progressing.

Im weak as soon as I wake up..done salt and fluid loading. Trying some things the doc gave me..

I havent really had any respite from it like I used to..used to only hit me moreso around period now it is daily all day long and hmmm no relief.

Not trying to complain just blah blah blah..lol. :blink:

I pretty much know the basics of helping OI and CFS is there something I am missing?

Feels like my head and extremities weigh about a thousand pounds..does anyone else describe this as their weakness?

I understand completely. Weakness and dizziness are my biggest, constant complaints. I usually tell my husband that my legs feel like they are going to fall off.

I get through it by just laying down and doing nothing when I absolutely have no strength to do anything else.

Sorry Bee,

I know you have been having a rough time of it.

Have you tried B-12 shots?------------I know it's not a fix for sure, but it might take the edge off a bit. I'm thinking of trying this to see if it helps. I eat a high sodium diet, but have not tried the salt tabs yet. I get so bloated now--- :blink:

How in the world can we have low BP----and be so bloated???--- :angry: I think the bloat is from the slow lower guts--- :o

Sounds like your having some progression of symptoms honey, I hope you get some relief in this and at least get back to your old baseline.

Take special care of yourself------this heat doesn't help either.

Take Care Dear, cuteflo.gif

Maxine :0)

yup, weakness and especially the chicken legs feeling wobbley from extreme weakness is a biggie for me too. lots of salt and fluids seem to help this some and also high protein foods along with B vitamins and a vitamin with selenium in it seems to also aid, but takes a few hours to help and doesn't last extrememly long, but better than eating sugar and other foods that seem to really make my weakness worse. hopefully you'll find something that will help give you a little strength... prayers for strength is another good helper ;0)

Take care,

Tammy

is it time for a caffeine full starbucks yet??? :P

Bee :wub::) i can so realte you what your talking about! only thing i can suggest to you is to take is easy... and if your sleepy.. (and you know by sleepy i mean beyond anything even close to sleepy!) then sleep.. dont try to be super mom wonder women right now.. let some others help pick up the slack so to speak...

Hopefully whatever this is flaring up right now will soon pass.. and youll be back to your normal cruddster level of potsieness...

take my advice from one anvil (no not bowling ball head :) ) head to another...rest up and let your body sleep if it wants to sleep!

do what you can.. and the rest will be there when you back up to par...

you allreayd know what i feel like when i get like you are now.. so ...

take it easy...my friends

lots of love from your anvil head.. steam rolled out wetnoodlebodied friend! Dizzaloo

Not sure where you live but it has extremely humid here/Michigan. Even my non-dizzy (lol) friends are not feeling so hot lately.

I'm just drinking lots of fluids, and taking lots of naps throughout the day

((Hugs))

Sue

Thanks everyone for your replies..yeah my head is just so weird sometimes it feels like a pullind sensation inside..like weights sloshing around???lol how do you describe that to a doc..har har.

Someone else posted ina another topic about blow dryiong and washing hair...uh yeah that is like the worse thing lately. wellmaybe not worst. just cant stinkin do it..long hair goes in a ponytail and thats how it stays witha baseball bat.

Dizz..love you dearest..I know you know and many others how difficult it is.

Trying not to be a downer but darnit..you all that have a steady time and then DROP into the pithole of pots know what i am saying...FELLOW ANVILS!!!LOL..DIZZ.

I think I am going to try the Vitamin b-12 I asked my cardio. he said the problem with that is is some people dont absorb it as easily..and thinking I have the gastroparesis he wonders how it will do for me..then via the injections.

I did however get a STANDING order for IV fluids a couple liters over 5 hrs. when I need it I just have to calla day ahead before i had to call my docs to have them set it up...YAHOO...

THanks all..guess I will keep truckin along. IT is so hard when your a mom with this..I feel for all of us..but geesh I get so dissapointed that I cannot do everything all the time much less the neccesities(sp).

hugs to you :) Bumbleestumblybee

bumbleestumblebee....

i hope that if you can get iv fluids that it helps you this time around.. and that you can lay down this time!!! also hope that your body will absorb the b12 properly and that it will indeed give you a boost..

when you say your head is sloshing around.. does it feel like your brain is jiggling around in there? like your brain is going to be pulled out thru your nose or something weird like that???? that sounds weird.. but doyou know what i mean??

take care lots of love from anvilhead

dizz

I am going through the same sx right now, not usually something I deal with too much but man is it kicking my butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know what you mean about the mother thing, I've been really down about not being able to complete daily tasks. My husband is like the wife and it breaks my heart because I want to take care of him not have him doing everything while I lay on the couch, crawling around getting things for my kids.

let me know if the fluids help or the B12. I need all the help I can get right now.

Sorry for the venting, I hope you get better soon

Dayna

HEY DAYNA...YEAH SEEEMS i HAD SOME KIND OF PROGRESION IN THE LST FEW MONTHS..I HAVE DONE THE IV FLUIDS..SEEM TO HELP FOR A DAY OR SO.

JUST ALWAYS EXHAUSTED..AND I CAN RELATE ON THE NOT BEING ABOE TO DO ANYTHING...UGH!

IT FEELS LIKE MONO//DAILY...

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSES AGAIN..

GET IN TOUCH DAYNA..ITS BEEN A HWILE SINCE WE CHATTED IW AS WONDERING HOW YOU WERE DOING.

B

Morgan I have no clue what gives...they are sending me to a new neuro on mon. ought to be interesting. Just figure out what it is..UGH! Definitely not just POTS or any Mito I have ever heard of..

What an odd sensation in my head...

ICKY..Thinking of all of you guys too..

HUGS..B