Heart Feeling Like Its Going To Stop

hey.. for the past few days ive been feeling like my Hr is pausing or that it wants to stop.. IM not quite sure how to describe this feeling other then this way... when i get this I have a strong yet. slow heart beat whoosing in my head and ears.. im already laying down and not moving.. and i get horible shortness of brath like ive just climbed 20 flight os stairs or something.. even tho i havent moved.

it comes along with increased idzziness and lightheadenss... and my vision is all squirelly. and the oh so nasty chest pain

for those that expereince this what do you do for it??

I talked to my cardio about these symptoms before...havent really gotten any answers yet....

its certainly is scary to feel like your heart is going to stop or that it is pausing as well.. thanks

I'm sorry you have to go through all of this, Linda. I don't have any advice I can offer from personal experience. I would advise you to talk to your doctor, but it looks like you've already done that and gotten nowhere. Grrr. Is there another doctor you could see? Tests you could have done? I sure hope you can get things figured out.

Big hugs,

Rachel