Weird Neurological Symptoms

Hi guys,

For the last few days (2 weeks almost) I have been super nauseas and one day I threw up for a few hours....Anyhow, the nausea seems to be off and on today as well as yesterday. However, last night I got blurred visioin in my left eye and dizzy for about 10 minutes as well as the feeling I was sweating/flushing. Then about 15 minutes later I got a severe headache that lasted for a few hours. Does this sound like Migraines to anyone or maybe a tension headache?? I talked to my cardio about the dizziness and increased tachy I've been getting in the AM and he would like to put me on Zoloft...I'd like to hear others experiences with Zoloft as well if you wouldn't mind. I am going so down hilll I'm willing to try just about anything now... Thanks!

Jacquie

Hi Jacquie,

Sorry to hear about all that, it sounds no fun! I get migraines, but mine don't make my vision blurry. Lights bother me, sound bothers me, and movement can make me nauseous. I would be a little concerned because of the blurred vision and severe headache. Those can be symptoms of a stroke or a myriad of other things. I guess if you are feeling fine now it's okay. But if it happens again I would really like you to have it looked into. Just to be on the cautious side. Of course migraines can be different for everyone, so it may have been one. It's hard to say.

I take Zoloft-25mg a day. I just started it this week though, so can't tell you how well it's working yet, as it can take up to two weeks to reach full effects. I will tell you the first few days I was on it I was nauseous, light headaches, and felt "out there" (like when you take a cold medicine and it makes your head feel funny). Those symptoms all resided though about the 3rd day taking it.

I don't know if any of that was any help...but hopefully somewhat.

Hi guys,

For the last few days (2 weeks almost) I have been super nauseas and one day I threw up for a few hours....Anyhow, the nausea seems to be off and on today as well as yesterday. However, last night I got blurred visioin in my left eye and dizzy for about 10 minutes as well as the feeling I was sweating/flushing. Then about 15 minutes later I got a severe headache that lasted for a few hours. Does this sound like Migraines to anyone or maybe a tension headache?? I talked to my cardio about the dizziness and increased tachy I've been getting in the AM and he would like to put me on Zoloft...I'd like to hear others experiences with Zoloft as well if you wouldn't mind. I am going so down hilll I'm willing to try just about anything now... Thanks!

Jacquie