Update

AJVDK

Hey All,

Well I have not be around much, I been having a hard time lately. I was hoping by now, with all the lyme treatment that I might start seeing some improvement, but I am not seeing much. In fact last month I got DX with arthritis caused from the lyme.

So they started me in physical therapy for the arthritis. PT has been going slow, and after I seem to be in more pain then before going. Although I know I need to go as I want to be able to walk, and use my hands. One day a few weeks ago I woke up and all my fingure where curved in and would not open, my hands looked like claws ( I was scared they where going to stay like that, over time working with them they have gotten some better, but I am afraid that they are going to go back like that.) Also I find myself wanting to know what when I wake up is going to be in pain or not going to work. I try to keep telling myself things could be worse? I try telling myself that I am lucky that POTS, and even Lyme is more of a long term illness so I am lucky for that?? Do you ever find it hard to stay positive?

Also I have been having a hard time with migraines again, and vomiting and nausea. Which is making it a hard with the POTS as my b/p is going low, and then I have to do more IV saline as I can?t keep anything down. Plus they can?t give me much more for pain meds as my b/p is too low, plus to top it off I can?t take my BB when it?s this low also. So I have to try to deal with the pain, and my heart racing.

So I am hoping things are going to finally come out of all of this. They starting me on a med today to help with the nausea, and it have helped some. I finally was able to get to the computer tonight! Yeah! So I am hoping this will start improving.

If anyone has any ideas of anything that has helped you with migraines, please let me know. ( I can?t take many of the migraine meds at I have had problems with my heart with many of them, so right now I am fours to ride them out, and when my b/p is high enough they will allow me to receive a pain shot.) Also for those this arthritis, as good ideas to help with the pain. The one thing I have found that has helped is sitting in a whirl pool tub, but I can?t handle it very long, and I get dizzy, so I am trying to look of other things, I have two large heating pads that I use also. I was hoping that there may be some good ideas out there!

Thanks for listing! Hope you all are doing well and thanks for all the support!

Hey Amy... I'm sorry you've been feeling so bad. I'll be praying for you!

about the migraines, my dr put me on Neurontin a few months ago and i think it's been helping alot. I haven't been waking up with migraines everyday like i used to. You might want to look into it or ask your dr about it. I hope you get some relief from the migraines soon,as well as everything else.