Aww!! :o)

cardiactec

I just thought I'd share in my joy of these WONDERFUL comments that my students wrote in their course evaluation regarding me as a teacher and the course itself. I am certainly humbled and happy that they enjoyed the class and that for my first time teaching, I got such wonderful remarks! B) -->

COMMENTS:

* Angela did a very nice job for her first time teaching.

* This was probably the best prepared course instruction of all my classes. This instructor put her heart and soul into teaching this course, and for her first time I give her kudoos!

* What a great teacher and class... The subject being dry, was made into something I could actually enjoy learning. Best overall teacher I've had in a long time.

* I was very impressed with Angela's teaching methods in this class. She is a natural teacher, was very well organized, always prepares, created a very effective learning environment and clearly has extensive knowledge of the subject she teaches. This was by far the hardest class but definitely the one i learned the most in this semester. It was the most structured and organized and Angela should talk to our other teachers and share w/them her teaching strategies.

* excellent teacher, the best this semester, learned the most in this class and worked the hardest. Angle should feel very proud and i would rec. her teaching more classes in the future.

Congratulations B) - that must make all of the hard work that you put into those students seem worthwhile and very satisfying. Students never forget a good teacher and you may well have had a significant influence on some of your students.

Flop

Angela,

It is good to hear those comments about your EKG class! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad that your students enjoyed your class so well. It sounds like you are a great teacher and they learned a lot. Good job! B) I bet you're really glad now that you taught the class!

congrats. i haven't taught in a classroom, but from tutoring academics & coaching/ teaching swimming over the years, i know how precious and what an encouragement such compliments can be. definitely keep them handy for the tough times when you need a boost (health or otherwise).

B) melissa

• 1 month later...