Chicken Or The Egg?

art3

hi

I have not posted in months, but new developments warrant...

i wonder about this-is it the chickenbefore the egg? for some months i thought i had POTS. my chest is tight, Im lightheaded to the point where it is hard to think straight. these symptoms really flared up back in sept 06. at this time i also developed neuropathy in my legs, muscle weakness etc.. im so tired half the time it is hard to breath. i sweat heavily. this is a terrible situation that gets so bad i have 0 quality of life. i had the gp yrs before these symptomns began. i also apparently have crohns. after yrs of studies showing ulcerations etc in the bowel, but no certainty of what it was i had a blood test positve for the asca igg marker-unique tomost crohns patients. i just got this result last week. the neuro who did my tilt table and stuff here says either these symoptoms are from the gp, the chronic gerd affecting my lungs and thus causing chest tightness etc, and crohns causing weakness-or it is pots or something. his test show some mild abnomralities on the tilt table, but he didnt think it was enough to be doing all this. this dr si the only pots dr in town. the situation for the first time seems to me somehwat hopeless. i do have low blood pressures-however the dr checked back 10yrs in my record and we saw my blood pressure has always been at around 105/60. i have always been thin and tall-he says my pressure is normal for being this small. certainly crohns, gp andgerd could cause all of these symptoms,right? how does one figure this out? i getmy best