Help Support Dinet!

:):D:unsure::):D:(:):DB):):DB):):DB):):DB)

Help Support Dinet!

:):DB):):DB):):DB):):DB):):DB):):DB)

Summer is coming and what better way to break in the summer then by getting a new t-shirt. For only $15.00 you can get a Dinet t-shirt, All profits are going to help support Dinet with its upcoming documentary. Also it?s a great way to let others know about Dysautonomia.

Also you can make donations to dinet for the upcoming documentary at http://www.dinet.org/how_you_can_help.htm?3de33fe0

Please if you can make a donation, every bit helps if every member donated $1.00 we would already have a big start on the project. (We have 1084 members on the forum x $1.00= $1084.00)

Thank you for your time!

Amy

P.S. - Also if you have any great T-shirt Stories please let us know!

Thanks for the reminder Amy... BTW, I love my t-shirt. I wore it to a doctor's appointment and he thought it was pretty cool too.

Nina

You got my support! I can't thank the moderators and owners of dinet enough for all they have contributed. This is a wonderful site.

April, that's very sweet of you to say... I'm certain Michelle appreciates the compliment, as she's the one who's done the bulk of the work to have the DINET site up, and created the forum.

Amy, I've thought about buying some shirts my some of my doctors. I'll have to save up some $. Even if the doc gives it away to a patient who they've dx'd ,that would be a great way to spread the word.

Nina