I Hate To Even Write This...

Hi everyone,

I just got off the phone with Melissa's mom. Melissa is in the hospital again. She went in Monday. She has sepsis and pancreatitis and several other things going on. Her j tube is clogged, so she hasn't had any meds since Monday. She's doing a little better now that she is on antibiotics. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Michelle

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, no, no, no, no...

I am just so sorry to hear that Melissa is back in the hospital. What a struggle she has had this year. :( Thank you for letting us know, Michelle.

Melissa,

We are thinking of and praying for you. You are such a light to everyone on these forums, and you give so much of yourself to help others. My heart just aches to hear that you are back in the hospital. I am sending warm hugs, love, and strength to endure your way and praying for your recovery and for joy through these trials.

Much love,

Deucykub

Michelle,

I just logged on to post the update as I wasn't sure who her mom had called. I got a voicemail from her mom.

It is the first time Melissa hasn't called me and her mom has instead.

I didn't know how to post it either...my heart is so broken and sad for her.

She had visitors--three very good friends from Baltimore for the weekend and was so happy it made my heart smile. Then, one day later she is in the hospital again.

She is at the Medical University of Ohio where Dr. Grubb is for those of you who may want to send cards or flowers...

Please, if you pray, pray hard for her and if you don't, please hold her in your heart with love.

Thank you,

Emily

Sweet Melissa,

My heart is breaking for you. I was just getting ready to call you and see how your visit with your friends went when I logged on and saw this message.

You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are able to get some rest and that they can control this.

(((Hugs))))

Poohbear

Melissa,

Sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital. Hopefully the docs can take care of the infection fast so you can be back home soon. Hang in there, we are all thinking of you.

Jacquie

MELISSA!!!!!!!!

Calling Dr. Bombay... Dr. Bombay, please whip up a potion for my sunny fishy friend so that she doesn't get sick again!

(those not old enough to have watched Bewitched in black and white will just have to look up Dr. Bombay on your own!).

Nina

Melissa--

Many special prayers and wishes for you-

I had just read your website update yesterday about visiting with friends and having seen some fellow DINET members and was so happy you had a few pleasant experiences----now this!! You stated that you knew it was going to be a difficult road and were ready to go to hospital at anytime, suitcase packed, etc.

I pray that you get wonderful treatment and can get home again soon!!! I know your health care has been challenging--

Nina- I do know Dr. Bombay- and had a chuckle when I started to read that-- I am old enough to remember and watched it all the time!!

I am also a big TV Land fan - the shows bring back great memories and better than most tv today.

Take care Melissa--

Oh Dear, Melissa!

I hate that this is happening to you. I am praying really, really hard, dear friend. You so don't deserve this. Trust in God and know how much you are loved.

Julie

Guest tearose

Oh no! :(

Not again with this! Whatever is going on in that body of yours Melissa?

I too want the get well formula given to you so you can manage without any more return trips to the hospital!

Please get well soon!

best regards,

tearose

oh melissa.. im so so sorry to read that you have sepsis again.. and are back in the hospital..my prayers and good wishes are with you... holding you tight in my thoughts

much love dear

linda

Melissa,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital. I will definitely be praying for you.

Love,

Lisa

Melissa, sure hope you can feel all the love and support coming your way, Love Pat

I am so sorry to hear this tonight. Melissa, I am sending you every ounce of hope in my body- hang in there, girl. I am so incredibly sorry you are having to go through this- again.

With much love,

Carmen

Melissa,

I'm sending boatloads of love and hugs over to your fish bowl. I hope you're feeling better soon.

:huh:

Megan