Im Back

Donna F

Hello everyone

I have been up and down and havent been on in some time. I was hospitalized with BP way too low. One doc told me to smoke again, it works but cant be good. I had a rough go on the TTT they hadnt a clue what they were doing. I am now in 10mg midrodine 3 times a day and also on florinef and bbas well as diff meds for pain. No pain meds work except oxycodone. I havent been able to sign on for a while and just basically dont feel like answering topics that i look forward to, i will b back on tomorrow. Basically wanted to say hi to all and that i wasnt dead, for now, ha. And also it takes the support of all of u to keep me going.

Take care all

Donna

P.S Update, i got rid of my sorry old man for good, yeahhhh

Donna,

Glad to hear from you. I hope things start improving for you soon! Question for you, I have problems with low b/p too, one thing that has helped me for the pain, and b/p was going to a pain patch as its more steady, and no big drops in b/p like when you take pills you have peeks all the time. JUst an idea, it was a trail and error thing with my doctors in me, plus I hate feeling "high" so this is more even it releives the pain, but I done fill high, plus you only have to change it every three days!

Look forward to hearing more from you soon! B) Take care!

Hello everyone

I have been up and down and havent been on in some time. I was hospitalized with BP way too low. One doc told me to smoke again, it works but cant be good. I had a rough go on the TTT they hadnt a clue what they were doing. I am now in 10mg midrodine 3 times a day and also on florinef and bbas well as diff meds for pain. No pain meds work except oxycodone. I havent been able to sign on for a while and just basically dont feel like answering topics that i look forward to, i will b back on tomorrow. Basically wanted to say hi to all and that i wasnt dead, for now, ha. And also it takes the support of all of u to keep me going.

Take care all

Donna

P.S Update, i got rid of my sorry old man for good, yeahhhh

hey Pat57,

Yea it is me from Al, i have had some downs and then for some reason i couldnt log on and yea although makes money tight getting rid of him was a big help, stress kicks but with this disorder thanks for ur replies'

Donna

AJVDK

Hi I am not sure if the pain meds i am on help with bp, some actually lower it, what are u taking? I have been on it all, hydrocodone dont help, nor did morphine, i find that oxycodone has helped with my pain, not sure if u have tried it. I do think all of us may react diff to certain meds, my bp was up on florinef, but i am still tryin to get 0ff of it, they put me on Adderall, but with me on Xanax and amphetamines kinda scared me alittle, so stopped it and of course have gained the weight back. Not sure what to do on that, but if u dont take nerve meds u may speak to them about amphetamines, cause not only do they help raise pressure but also they give u a little energy. HOpe it helps and thanks for the reply

Donna

Was that doctor being serious when he told you to start smoking again?!!! There are many other ways to raise you BP besides smoking! And they don't all involve pills!!! My goodness. That's scary.

Anyway, I'm glad you're back, and I hope you are doing better soon. Take care!!