The Brain

Guest dionna

Guest dionna

i hear about the brain fog and cognitive impairment all the time... i don't know where this would fit but...

i was wondering if any of you have changes in your handwriting or anything like that. my changes all the time. i don't think i have heard of anyone say anything about their handwriting.

and while i am on the subject of the brain:

i forgot to put an oven mitt on my hand before getting food out of the oven TWICE... and yeap i have the scarS to prove it. have any of you done anything like that? if so... how do you keep from forgetting things like that? the oven mitt even sits right there at the oven.

thanks,

dionna ;)

Dionna,

Yes, I have changes in my handwriting. Sometimes I can write "normally" but other times my writing is very sloppy and there is nothing I can do about it. It's like I start losing fine motor skills or something. But eventually (sometimes days later) it comes back.

Rachel

Dionna ,I burn my hands so often,I have had one hand wrapped for over six wks,( a really nasty burn on the palm of my hand) It is really scarry,I tell myself be careful, the next second I'm picking up a pan unprotected! Hang in there and try to be careful P