Meet Cooper!!

Sue

Well we did it... It was a hard decision but after visiting a couple of shelters we decided to adopt Cooper. He is a year and a half years old and has adapted to our house pretty smoothly. We tried to confine him to a room but he wasn't having nothing to do with that!! Our dogs are a littled confused but they are all getting along surpriseingly well. The only problem we have so far is they fight over grandpa. My dad is paralyzed from a stroke, so pretty much lays down in bed all day. Well they all love to visit so we have to take turns now. Bandit is a little jealous but is loving the extra dog treats...

This is Cooper, another one to be spoiled :lol:

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t121/Br...rr/000_0273.jpg

Have a great day!!

((Hugs))

Sue

Thanks again DawgTired for your help!!

What a handsome boy!!

• 3 weeks later...

He looks like my cat! What a cutie pie. I just love cats. I think I have always had a cat since I was a baby. My cat likes to pur, lick my skin and then give a playful nip. He will lie on my chest like a dog. We don't have dogs because we are too tired to take care of anyone else after two cats and two small children. My 11 year old daughter is eaves dropping and says " I am NOT a small child!" My husband and I call our cats our fur babies.

Karyn

Cooper alias "DUMAS" has made himself quite at home!!! He is a big sweetheart!!! But awful silly!!! He loves to play with toilet water ;) so I am constantly putting the lids down. He likes to nap in the tub!! Dunks his head in his water dish. Loves paper bags!!! Definately entertains himself as well as the whole family!! Well except the dogs, they just look at him with that "WHY" look on their face.

Also my son plays the bagpipes, so when he is playing the cat meows very loudly. Need to tape that one for funniest videos :)

Have a wonderful day

Sue

• 2 weeks later...