Long Time No See

Sunfish

Thank you all so very much for your thoughtful words, embracing sentiments, and continued support & encouragement. My anxieties about the reaction I'd get from parts of my post have been quelled. So thank you for that.

I never doubted for a second the support element but the fact that many of you do seem to "get" where I'm at these days (as much as others ever can) means the world to me.

Heartfelt thanks to all,

B) melissa

sophia-

i love the pic (like so many that you post) and the sentiment it expresses. not sure if you know or not, but i used to ride quite a bit. i'm a big horse fan.

B) melissa

No, I did not know you were a horse fan! Me too many moons ago...Had a thoroughbred and then an Arabian in the mid 70's...road huntseat and Western pleasure but just loved trail riding in huntseat and learning basic dressage.

B):)

I use this avatar at another site.

post-6-1103394210copy.jpg

MELISSA!!!!!!! Im SOOOOOOOOOOO very happy to see you on the board.. like others have mentioned I too cried when i seen that you where actually able to post.. and when i read of your victories! But it was happy.. full of smiles for you....Now i bet that was the best shower you have ever taken huh? B):)

You go right ahead and talk about anyhting that you need to talk about.. let us be your sounding bound... and help and support you.. no matter what it is you need to talk about.. you need an outlet.. somewhere safe and free of worries where you can be real...So talk all you want or need to :)

we all love ya and are hear for you...

such a blessing to have you back in your SUNNY CLEAN fishbowl dear...BIG BIG hugs from me!

love dizz

my dear melissa,

i was happily amazed (is that something you can say??? B) ) to see your name pop up here.

i very much appreciate your honesty. you have to be a very courageous person (as i know you are) to be talking about these issues at your age.

keep smiling melissa, we'll give you reason to!!!

love,

corina :)

Hi Melissa,

Sooo glad to see you are at home. Though we don't really know each other, I could not wish you any better prayers and well wishes than I would for a family member!! You are a woman of strength and courage and have seemed to have found an inner peace, wish we all could be that way.

I wish you a speedy recovery and may this giant step home be on of many "victories" for you!!

Hugs :D