Update On Poohbear

Sophia3

Well, Poohbear sounds raspy and is having trouble breathing...she called me and sounds worn out.

MOST UPSETTING is the placement of her PORT...in her breast. Anybody ever heard of that? Her surgeon saw her briefly after the surgery and then went out of town.

So between a hysterectomy she had NO time to prepare for and half her breast cut up for a PORT..she is feeling overwhelmed...on top of the pre-existing conditions.

She sounded down and still coughing.

Please keep her in your thoughts.

Love ya, Poohbear!!

Sophia

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please say some prayers for Poohbear...there have been complications...her **** surgeon is out of town..she has COMPLAINED of breathing issues for two days...they did an xray and she has a HOLE in her lung?

Dont' know if that is from the port placement in the breast area or what.

A friend called to say she was going BACK into surgery now.

Thoughts and prayers to you poohbear.

Poohbears friend called my email buddy....Poohbear had a chest tube put in to help with breathing...she is in a LOT of pain and back in ICU but hopes to be in a regular room tomorrow.

So that is good news as this should help her breathing and get her oxygen levels back up. She kept saying for two days she had trouble breathing! &^%$#@!&*

*Sigh*

So if you know any priests, rabbis, ministers, buddhist, Native American spiritualists, PLEASE tell them to say something NICE and positive to the UNIVERSE so sweet poohbear can have an EASIER RECOVERY.

Amen

:)

Hi Poohbear! And thanks to everybody for the updates.

I'm so sorry you're having such a miserable time. I'm sending lots of healing prayers and thoughts your way. Hang in there!!

Heaps of hugs,

Megan

Pooh... hubby and I prayed for you again last night.... I pray for you often. Hope you begin to get out of pain and recover soon. Luv ya! I miss chatting with you in emails... when you get back home and are more yourself, we'll have to get back to that!

luv ya,

Melanie

Pooh... hubby and I prayed for you again last night.... I pray for you often. Hope you begin to get out of pain and recover soon. Luv ya! I miss chatting with you in emails... when you get back home and are more yourself, we'll have to get back to that!

luv ya,

Melanie

Ok...Provided you all can log in here to post. :)

Please say prayers and think positive Poohbears lungs are HEALING! They will do xrays on Tuesday to see if they can remove the chest tube.

then, she will be monitored and given more breathing treatments for a few days.

Send positive vibes to her please!

Thinking and praying for you Poohbear.

Sophia