Posting this for Debbie

Hi guys! I'm posting this for Debbie Dominelli who runs the Dysautonomia Youth Network of America:

DYNA kids (www.dynakids.org) are trying to make 1,000 paper cranes for one of their younger children currently in Hospice. Any adults who would like to participate should make cranes out of standard origami paper (purchased at most craft and hobby stores). Most packages have directions on how to fold the paper into a crane. DYNA needs the cranes in their office within a week of today. Time is a factor so they are asking for help. If you make any cranes for this wonderful project, please mail them to: DYNA (Cranes for Christopher) 1301 Greengate Court, Waldorf, MD 20601 by July 1. DYNA will keep us posted but asks that you not send emails to them re: this topic at this time as they are busy making cranes!

You can find step by step instructions on how to fold a paper crane here, along with pictures to help you along:

http://www.hiroshima-is.ac.jp/Hiroshima/foldcrai.htm

Nina

• 4 weeks later...

Christopher has passed away. But we are still making the cranes to send to him. I made nine or ten I think while I was at the Chill. His mother told Debbie that it really meant a lot to her and Christopher's family for us to make the cranes for him.